How to Solve Common Dog Problems
Welcome to Part 5 of my long-awaited Mastering Leadership Series, Common Canine Misbehaviors: Solutions to the 5 Most Common Dog Problems. In this program I will share techniques for coping with common dog misbehaviors, as voted by you, visitors to my Web site.
– Cesar Millan
Five Most Common Dog Problems
• Aggression towards other dogs, teaching the difference between fear aggression and dominant aggression. • Barking at a specific stimulus, such as the doorbell or the mail carrier.
• Barking while the owner is away, including techniques for handling separation anxiety.
• Overexcited or hyperactive behavior, such as jumping up.
• Problems on the walk, including pulling on the leash, lunging at other dogs, and walking more than one dog at a time.
You’ll also learn…
• Tips for riding your bike with your dog
• How to safely introduce your dog to the treadmill
• The ideal walk — from start to finish!
• Fear of loud noises, such as fireworks, thunderstorms, and other common sounds.
• Exercise tips from veterinarian Dr. Garcia.
• Tips for finding the right dog professional to work with your dog.
There are no reviews yet.